1. What do I need to bring?
All rooms in the units are fully furnished with a single bed, chair, study desk and wardrobe. You are required to provide your own bedding including mattress, pillow and blanket.
2. What is the distance from my accommodation to my university?
For MMU student, Ixora Apartment is just two minutes walking distance away and the journey is fully covered and lighted.
For other university student, there is a google map with all universities in the neighbourhood marked. Please have the transportation checked prior the arrival as transportation is not provided.
3. I am going away for a while, can someone else stay in my room?
No, you are not allowed to offer your room to someone else. Not even they pay or for free.
4. If I am going away for internship, can my rent be waive?
Unfortunately, your rent can not be waive. However, your utilities fee could be waived if the following documents are submitted one month prior the start of your internship.
- An official university offering letter for your internship.
- An official letter from the company where you will be interned.
- A letter with all your housemates’ approval for the waive of your utilities fee for the internship period.
5. Can I keep a pet in my unit/apartment?
No, you are not allowed to keep pet(s) in your room.
6. Am I allow to cook in the my unit/apartment?
No cooking is allowed in the unit especially involving the use of gas barrel.
7. I have a request for repair
Log in your request at our office.
8. I have a request to change unit
Unfortunately, between the Tenancy Agreement period, change of unit is not available.
9. Will there be any mixed gender accommodation available?
No, all our accommodation are for single gender arrangement only.
10. I am a tenant, will I be able to park my vehicle inside the car park of Ixora Apartment?
Yes, you will need to obtain a valid parking sticker with the management office. All vehicle must be parked at the designated parking areas.
Please refer the following for the parking charges.
|Car||RM 320||RM 100||RM 55|
|Motorcycle||RM 110||RM 35||RM 25|
11. Do you have water heater for the shower? What about air-condition?
There are no water heater and air-condition in our units. However, installation of water heater and air – condition could be arrange. For more information, please contact us.
12. I want to continue my stay in Ixora Apartment, what can I do?
If you wish to continue your stay, you are require to sign the renewal notice and submit to our office not less than two weeks before 31th May to secure your existing unit.